Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Pretty headband

Since Susan is away at University, I always looking for something to make and surprise her.
I love to spoil my baby!!!!
I find so many ideas on the web. I am again starting collecting them. Hope I will end up making one



organza flower headband tutorial by Elizabeth Anne Designs

organza-flower-headband




organza flowers by Tresa Edmunds



Organza Flower Tutorial

lace-ribbon flowers by kio kreations




I'm big in Europe Headband by Cheri

 

nylon baby headband with flower clip. by little miss momma






headband by nancyscouture





romantic-rose-headband by Borrowed & Bleu

DIY Project: Romantic Rose Headband










That's it! That should inspired me enough. Time to play.....



Toady??? Shopping time I got so much pretty things










ok, that's was fun!!!
Time to clean up.


1 comment:

  1. I want all these headbands!!! They beautifull! Love the last one.

    ReplyDelete